Gift that Remembers (GTR)
This gift can be a real "day brightener" for someone you care about.
The GTR provides a means of honoring someone important to you
and giving a donation to Arc at the same time. You can give the
gift online (securely via credit card or PayPal) or you can print
the form and mail it in to the Arc office.
After receipt of the gift Arc will:
- send an acknowledgement letter to the person you designate.
- send a thank you letter to you documenting the gift.
- publish the gift and the honoree in the Arc SEntiments
Here are some suggestions on people you might want to consider
for such a gift:
- Our Pioneers. The Arc Pioneer Circle is
filled with people that
have made a difference for people with developmental disabilities.
People that fought for fairness and equal rights years ago, in
a more difficult time. Many of us enjoy better times because
of these pioneering efforts. Remember the Pioneers!
- Arc Staff members are good candidates. Many parents
(and our community) have benefited from their advocacy,
eduaction and support efforts in behalf of persons with
- Arc board members are often unsung heroes that care deeply
about the organization and devote their time unselfishly to
see that Arc remains strong
- Parents that have persevered and maintained a positive
attitude thoughout all their challenges
- Parents that have tried, but are weary and need some
- People with disabilities. Often they have inspired us.
Thank you for your consideration.